Patients can request a repeat prescription by:
- Leaving a completed repeat request with reception or in the post box.
- Posting us a request.
- Via our online consultation service Accurx
- Via the NHS App
Patients can receive prescriptions by:
- Picking them up from the medical centre, the next working day from the request.
- Collecting the completed prescription direct from their nominated pharmacy within 48 hours of receipt by the medical centre.
- Providing us with a stamped addressed envelope (SAE) and we will post back to you.
We are keen to ensure that patients with ongoing medical problems are monitored regularly. If the date for your next review with a doctor or nurse has passed you will be asked to make an appointment.
You need to register to use our online repeat prescription ordering service and this is best done in person at the surgery. Please speak to one of our receptionists.